- Lead organisation: VIA Analytics
- Heat Pump Ready grant value: £218,287.60
- Project partners: Daedalus Environmental Limited
Heat Pathway is a software project aimed at improving the customer journey. Significant barriers need to be overcome at a household level to accelerate adoption of heat pump technology and to meet the target of 600,000 system installations per year by 2028. These include costs, understanding of the technology, and appreciation of the long term benefits (financial and environmental).
The project aims to help meet the 600,000 per year target by developing an online property level analytics platform – Heat Pathway – that enables end to end management of the customer journey, particularly through:
- Identification of suitable opportunities for domestic heat pump installations (and benefits) through digital customer engagement;
- Providing a platform that brings the customers and supply chain together in an efficient, optimised, digitally driven way.
- Developing a framework to provide accurate data management of engagement, installation, and post completion – with the objective of increasing investor confidence, to promote accelerated investment into heat pumps technology.