- Heat Pump Ready grant value: £395,220.94
- Project partners: Daikin Airconditioning UK Ltd, SPEN, University of Sheffield
The Catalyst project aims to simplify and improve the efficiency of the heat pump installation process by creating a consumer centric digital platform to support customers through the whole heat pump installation journey.
This digital solution aims to improve the customer journey by streamlining the required pre-installation steps into one remote survey, adopting a self serve approach and reducing the amount of information required upfront. The outcome will be an end to end digital solution which will support customers in identifying innovative heat pump solutions, tailored to their profile.
Catalyst will bring together a consortium of organisations who have extensive experience and knowledge on the heat pump installation process, and will be split into three main digital modules:
- Pre-survey assessment using basic customer-provided data and housing stock data, determining heat pump eligibility or providing advice on other steps required (e.g. insulation) to become eligible.
- Remote survey and analysis, carrying out detailed design, quotation and installation plan.
- Post-installation monitoring and customer ‘after care’ package to build long term relationships with customers.